About Property Net Spain
Launched in 2002, property-net-spain.com is a long established spanish property directory for english speaking property seekers.
Visitors (people looking for spanish property to rent or for sale) use Property Net Spain for its simple map-based search and clear, high-quality property information which can be saved to a shortlist. Enquiries go directly to the property seller only.
Property sellers advertise on property-net-spain.com because it is low priced, sends high-quality enquiries directly to them only, they get a link to their webpage from every property page, they can quickly import sales and/or rentals from other portals or their own site, and they can improve and export their portfolio to other portals or indeed any consenting website. And all property listings are geolocated via georss or kml so they appear in search results on Google maps.
A consistently high position in the main search engines (plus map searches) for
* generic key search phrases, such as 'property in spain'
* regional key search phrases, such as 'property in granada', 'property in girona' 'property in murcia' and 'property in malaga'
* niche subsites such as cortijo-andalucia.com
have meant Property Net Spain spreads wide and deep in the online spanish property market.
Property Net Spain receives about 2000 visitors a day who spend about 8 minutes each viewing pages. Every page shows the full contact details of the seller/renter of the property, leading genuinely interested property searchers to advertising sellers/renters.
property-net-spain.com lists properties for sale, for long term let and holiday rental all over the Spanish mainland, the Balearic and the Canary Islands.
property owners or agents pay a monthly subscription fee to advertise properties on property-net-spain.com. Subscriptions start at 10.00 euros per month.
property-net-spain.com has been profitable since 2002 owing largely to the huge interest in Spanish property during the last decade and to reinvestment in development of the technologies which brought it to prominence.
The site is based around searchable maps, but the 17 Autonomous Communities, Costas and popular provinces of Spain each have a write up and more descriptive content for provinces and natural areas is being added daily.
We serve emerging and popular internet browsing techniques. We provide live property feeds and geolocated results for map searches. property-net-spain.com now runs on a Codeignitor framework using a database of 36,000 towns in Spain.
property-net-spain.com and its technology is produced, owned and operated by Data Spain, a group of technicians and cartographers based in Spain.
The key management are:
J. Parker - Systems | N. Parker - Technical | L. Bruce - Accounts | R. Windle - Admin
- October 1997 Cortijo Andalucia Launched
- March 2002 Property Net Spain launched in 3 provinces
- March 2004 Property Net sites launched in 12 provinces
- April 2006 Property Net Spain microsites to any consenting website
- Dec 2007 Maps based search on 5 province sites
- December 2008 Property Net Spain part-acquired by investor developers
- June 2009 Property Net Spain 2.0 launched
- Jan 2010 My Property Net Spain - subscription based services launched
- June 2010 Property Portal Feeder (mix and merge feeds) launched
- Jan 2011 Custom property alerts for agents enabled
- Jan 2012 Custom property maps for agents available
- Nov 2012 Advanced XML Property feed services (tba)
The latest version (Summer 2011) of Property Net Spain geolocates property listings so they can appear in property alerts created by agents for their clients as aell as services like Google Maps, RSS feeds and kml.